Welcome to Starke Living’s website terms and conditions. Please read through carefully before placing your order. By using this website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by the terms and policies set out below. Before placing an order, if you have any queries relating to these terms and policies, please email us at email@example.com We may change our terms and conditions from time to time without a public notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received, once your order has been confirmed, we will not be able to make any changes.
- Any dissatisfaction with the Starke Living products about to be installed has to be stated before installation begins.
- If payment is made via deposit, the balance payment (2nd payment) will be deducted directly from the original payment mode (1st payment) right before the installation is done. In the event that Starke has tried to deduct the balance payment (2nd payment) but failed, you will be contacted by our team and be provided with an alternative payment mode and the payment must be done within 1 week after the installation is done.
- In the case after a consultation is made and Starke Living’s product is deemed not suitable for your bathroom, the original payment (1st payment) will be automatically refunded to you in 3-5 days.
- We stand behind our Starke Living products and offer a 3 years Warranty to prove it. The terms of the Limited Warranty are as follows:
– Your new product is covered by a 3-year limited warranty which gives you specific legal rights. This Limited Warranty is not transferable and covers your purchase only if you:
– Are the original purchaser and current owner of the Product for which you are seeking recourse under the Warranty.
– Purchased it directly from an authorised STARKE distribution channel – namely, the website at STARKELIVING.COM (including purchases made while visiting Starke showroom).
– The Limited Warranty thus only applies during the period in which the Product is owned and controlled by the original purchaser of that Product. Please retain an electronic copy of your purchase invoice which will be sent via email, which will contain the information with regards to your purchase. Kindly quote the order number to our staff so that we may better assist with any issues with your purchase.
– This Warranty is limited to material defects resulting from defective materials or workmanship in the product you have purchased. Starke will, for 3 years following the date of the installation is done and once after the full payment has been made, at Starke’s option in its sole discretion, repair or replace, or provide a substitute for, any piece or part of the Product found by Starke to be defective in material or workmanship.
– The Limited Warranty applies under conditions of normal household or commercial use (provided it is installed by us), but does not apply in the case of: negligence, soiling, improper cleaning, misuse of products.
WHAT WILL STARKE DO? We will repair or replace the defective Product or the defective component(s) of the Product (if applicable). In the event of a manufacturing defect in a component of the Product, we will replace it with the model, version, colour, or style available at the time of replacement, which may be different in certain respects than the original you purchased. Any repair or replacement will not extend the original Limited Warranty period, nor will it constitute the beginning of a new limited warranty period.
– HOW LONG DOES THE LIMITED WARRANTY COVERAGE LAST?
This Limited Warranty for your new product lasts for three (3) years from the date the installation has been completed and the full payment has been made. We do not pro-rate the terms (meaning we do not reduce the total amount as time goes on).
- Full refunds are only allowed before the installation process. After confirmation has been received and the product has been installed, there will be no refunds.
- Due to possible unforeseen circumstances, installers are allowed extensions of the installation period when necessary. This is only necessary when there are significant changes needed to be made to the door before full installation.
- All payments must be made through the website.
This website, https://starkeliving.com is owned by Starke Living Pte Ltd. It is available for a user’s personal and non-commercial purposes only. Any use of the site or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part (book marking), other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the written permission of Starke Living Pte Ltd. User may not use, reproduce, redistribute or download any of site content, including all text, pictures, headers, designs, graphics, illustrations, images, icons, buttons, code and software, or any other content on this site for other purposes. User agrees to not copy nor publicly display any content belonging to Starke Living Pte Ltd on any network computer or broadcast the content in any media, nor modify or after the content in any way, or delete or alter any copyright notice.
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and Starke Living Pte Ltd (“we,” “us” or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the https://starkeliving.com website as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “Site”).
You agree that by accessing the Site, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you are expressly prohibited from using the Site and you must discontinue use immediately.
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Site from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason.
We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last updated” date of these Terms and Conditions, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change.
It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms and Conditions by your continued use of the Site after the date such revised Terms and Conditions are posted.
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Starke Living headquarters at Beauty World Centre #02-30. Should any contact need to be made, it can be done at 90739848.